Plot print : flexographic ou flocking
The plot print offers a great durability and long resistant to washing.
It comes in flexography or flocking :
- Flex printing give in a smooth and fine external surface, like a layer of rubber on the fabric.
- Special Flex. These are leaves that glisten with small pieces of metal contained in the colour.
- The flocking has a smooth surface to the touch, similar to velvet on the fabric.
Direct digital print and Transfer
If your pattern contains more than three colours (eg,. a picture), we recommend digital printing. However, be aware that digital printing is not as durable as plot printing. The support will be a pixel type file
- Direct Digital. Your design is printed directly on the fabric. All colours are visible, including white.
- Transfer. Your design is printed on a sheet. Then it is pressed, hot, onto the t-shirt.